Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Once more in Munich

Have some time to kill before bed. Going to sleep early today, taking off for Amsterdam tomorrow and the train takes about 7 hours. All I did today was check out the Monastary at Andechs. The whole trip took about 7 hours. I arrived at the town and went directly to the visitors information booth thinking that there was a bus that would take you to the place. I find out that there are no buses and it's a good 4 mile hike to get to the place. An hour and a half later I get to the place and it was everything I thought it would be, great beer and the food was very good. The potatoes they gave me were a little odd, they looked like scalloped potatoes, but were a little colder than room temperature and it tasted like someone pour vinegar all over them. The church itself was awesome, got some great pictures, but unfortunately, I still can't post any yet, there is no USB port on these computers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home