Friday, December 16, 2005

Just checking in

Have a few minutes so I thought I would report in. Been having fun in Munich, first night I got here I got drunk off their excellent beer. Their beer here has no preservatives, so you dont get hangovers in the morning. I checked out the Deutsche Museum, spent over 3 hours there looking at the various german achievements. This internet cafe has no usb ports, so no pictures this time. A few little quirks about Germans: Their keyboards are weird, they switched the z and y. The first floor is actually the second. When using escalators stay on the right side if you are not walking up. I will try to get some pictures up sometime tomorrow if I can. I will be either going to Andechs or Weihenstephan tomorrow. Andeches is a monastary on a hill that brews its own beer. Anyways, more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home